Beach is the eighth episode (second part of the fourth episode) of Season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Persnickety and Mr. Scatterbrain's plot: Mr. Persnickety wants to buy a hot dog from Mr. Scatterbrain, but ends up losing appetite.
- Mr. Grumpy's plot: Mr. Grumpy wants to enjoy his liverwurst sandwich, but is interrupted by the seagulls.
- Mr. Nervous' plot: Mr. Nervous imagines that he's lost at sea holding onto a dolphin. He is really wearing an floatie and blocking Mr. Rude's way.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops's plot: Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops are going to parasail, but Mr. Bump ends up running away from Miss Whoops after number of incidents.
- Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small's plot: Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small are going surfing, digging through Miss Helpful's cooler, and Mr. Nosy bounces Mr. Bounce off while he is reading a book.
- "Get... your... freaky... beaks... off.. my... liverwurst!"
- Mr. Grumpy while he was interrupted by the seagulls
- Goof: During the beginning and ending of this episode, Mr. Stubborn can be seen with goggles and snorkel in one shot, and there's Mr. Stubborn lounging on the beach towel in the next shot.
- Mr. Strong Sings a song called Beachin' With The Boom Box. This song has three different music videos. The first is during the episode, the second is on the website, www.mrmen.com, and a short clip of the third can be found during the episode "Radio."