'Boo Boos' is the second episode of the first season in 'The Mr. Men Show '. The episode shows a day in the life in a hospital.
- Mr. Bump and Mr. Strong's Plot (ONLY IN THE US VERSION!): When Mr. Bump gets a blood pressure check, Mr. Strong made the cup caught in Bump's arm like a balloon to fly out of the window and back after Bump's bird issues.
- Mr. Happy and Mr Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Happy and Mr. Stubborn argue about whether Mr. Stubborn has carrot in his ear or not.
- Mr. Happy and Miss Calamity's Plot: Mr. Happy struggles to remove a fishbowl from Little Miss Calamity's head.
- Mr. Quiet and Miss Daredevil's Plot: Little Miss Daredevil rides Mr. Quiet to the X-Ray room on his wheelchair. Unfortunatley, Miss Daredevil isn't planning a normal walk in the park.
- Mr. Rude and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Rude tries to watch TV while Mr. Scatterbrain has trouble looking for the lunch Mr. Rude ordered.
- Mr. Fussy and Nervous' Plot: Mr. Nervous has a splinter in his finger but is too scared to get it out.
- 'Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops Plot': Little Miss Whoops causes trouble for Mr. Bump's stay at the hospital.
- Mr Messy sing a song called 'It's That Funk that Make's You Go Bump'. He had his US accent in both US and UK versions while singing.
- Little Miss Whoops' video is in this episode.
- This is the only episode to have 7 Plots.
- In each plot, 2 character share the main spotlight.
- In the deleted scene while Miss scarry thinks "Wasn't something i said?".
- In the UK version, the episode is known as 'Doctors & Nurses'
- At the beginning of Mr. Happy's plot, there was a part where he listens to Mr. Stubborn's heart with a stethoscope, a heartbeat sound effect was played for a couple seconds.
- If Mr. Rude speaks with a French accent, why doesn't he understand Mr. Scatterbrain when Mr. Scatterbrain said "Bon Appitet"?
- Mr Happy, Mr Bump, and Mr Scatterbrain appear in two plots
- Running Gag: Sounds of terror are heard when someone says the word "ectomy". (Mr. Happy twice, Miss Calamity, and Mr. Stubborn.)
- Mr. Per(s)nickety: And you said you're in pain?
- Mr Nervous: Yes, yes! Terrible, horrible, awful, wrenching pain!
- Mr Stubborn: I am telling you, I do not have a carrot in my ear!
- Mr Happy: Mr Stubborn, I went to medical school. I know these things!
- Mr Happy: Mr Stubborn, I have no but to perform an emergency carrot ectomy!
- (Horror music)
- Mr Stubborn: That's a relief! I thought you were going to (gonna in US broadcast) perform an emergency carrot ectomy!
- (Horror music)
- Mr Happy: Weren't you listening to what I said?
- (Mr Stubborn pulls the carrot from his ear)
- Mr Stubborn: Hard to hear with this carrot stuck in my ear!
- (Mr Happy grumbles)
- Mr Strong: Don't be afraid Mr. nervous, Mr. Per(s)nickety takes out lots of Splinters
- (Mr. Nervous screams)
- Miss Scary: (thinking) Wasn't something i said? (deleted scene)
- Mr. Happy
- Mr. Stubborn
- Mr. Grumpy
- Mr. Strong
- Mr. Nervous
- Mr. Pernickety
- Mr. Noisy(Voice only, also appears in a silent bumper of this episode)
- Mr. Quiet
- Little Miss Daredevil
- Little Miss Naughty
- Mr. Scatterbrain
- Mr. Messy(Sings and bumper appearance
- Mr. Rude
- Little Miss Calamity
- Little Miss Whoops
- Mr. Bump
- Little Miss Sunshine(On TV