The Mr. Men and Little Miss take their cars to the Car Wash.
- Mr. Bump's Story: Mr. Bump gets a job at Mr. Strong's Car Wash. He thought that this was the only job that he thought that he wouldn't get hurt, until a claw came and took him inside. In the end Mr. Bump gets covered in wax.
- Mr. Persnickity's Story: Mr. Persnickity washes his car by himself. But Mr. Messy, Mr. Lazy, Mr. Nosey, and Mr. Small keep saying he should go to a drive through car wash. Soon Miss Whoops crushes his car in her monster truck.
- Little Miss Calamity's Story: Miss Calamity host a show called Driving With Miss Calamity. Today she takes Mr. Rude to The Dillydale Car Wash but things don't go well when her windows wouldn't close.
- Mr. Nervous's Story: Mr. Nervous goes underwater in a sub, then gets attacked by a giant squid. It was shown that he really was holding up the line at Miss Scary's Car Wash. (not in UK)
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Scatterbrain's Story: Mr. Scatterbrain visits The Genie In A Bottle Car Wash, where he meets Mr. Grumpy as a genie. But Mr. Scatterbrain keeps thinking Mr. Grumpy is a real genie.
- This is the first time Mr. Persnickity's car gets crushed, in this case by Little Miss Whoops' monster truck, it would get crushed again by a boulder in Driving.
- Miss Whoops is driving Mr. Rude's truck.
- Mr. Bump really liked his job because he didn't get hurt so far. He did get hurt in the intro though.
- Mr. Scatterbrain kissed Mr. Grumpy in this episode.
- Mr. Rude's fart made some bubbles before the six heads shouted his name.
- In the United States, after his car got crushed, Mister Pernickety said "Leave me to greed!" But in the United Kingdom, he said "Cleaning is my life!".
- When Mr. Nervous is in the submarine, he references a book in his speech.
- The giant squid in the submarine scene is styled after the kraken, a giant squid monster.