Clocks is the thirtieth episode (second part of the fifteenth episode) of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Grumpy's plot: Miss Helpful makes Mr. Grumpy a new clock so he can wake up early before the fishing contest, but the clocks wakes him too early, so Mr. Grumpy gets help from Mr. Scatterbrain so he can wake him up at the right time, but he ends up waking Mr. Grumpy up too late for the Fishing contest.
- Mr. Rude's plot: Mr. Rude makes a commercial about his Rude Coo-Coo clock (This plot is only shown in the US VERSION)
- Mr. Noisy and Mr. Quiet's plot: Mr. Quiet's power went off, so he stays at Mr. Noisy's house, but his clock is loud so he stuffs it in the fridge, but Mr. Noisy couldn't sleep either so they stayed up all night playing drums.
- Mr. Bump and Mr. Tickle's plot: Mr. Bump and Mr. Tickle try to fix the tower clock, Mr. Tickle fixes it by tickling it, but Mr. Bump falls off, fell into the sewer, and got hit by a clock hand. Mr. Tickle fixed the clock, however, and he claimed that it only needed a good tickle.
- Mr. Rude has clocks that look like him.
- Miss Whoops says her catchphrase in a low pitch, while she was waking up and knocking her alarm clock. Her pitch is normal in the European version.
- 2nd time Miss Helpful gives Mr. Grumpy something meant to be helpful but isn't helpful at all. 1st was in Telephone.
- Many people have believed that Mr. Bump died in this episode. But he did not, because he was seen in the very next episode, Post Office.
- Goof: In the beginning of the episode, the clock tower seems to go off around 12:20. Grandfather clocks and clock towers only go off when the big hand reaches 3, 6, 9, or 12.
- Mr. Grumpy has bacon, eggs and coffee twice in this episode.
- Mr. Bump hanging from the clock tower is a direct reference to the 1923 film Safety Last! Mr. Bump even says "Safety last!" while doing so.
Mr. Lazy tries to turn off his alarm clock.
- He punches it with a boxing glove.
- Gets blasted by small aircraft.
- Mr. Strong moves his bed away from the clock.