- Mr. Happy and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Happy gets his eyes exam, though with Mr. Stubborn as his eye doctor, he gets the wrong results.
- Miss Whoops, Mr Nervous, And Mr Fussy's Plot/Song:The three glasses wearing characters sing Four Eyes Are Better Than One (Not In UK)
- Little Miss Helpful's Plot: Miss Helpful advertises on the fashionable eye wear.
- Little Miss Whoops's Plot: Miss Whoops loses her glasses as a flight attendant and has a hard time telling who's who, even when temporarily having Mr. Nervous' glasses. She soon makes the ride terrifying for the other Mr. men and Little Misses.
- Mr. Nervous took off his glasses and gave them to Miss Whoops.
- Miss Whoops called Mr. Nervous Miss Naughty,Mr. Quiet Miss Sunshine,Mr. Bump Miss Chatterbox.
- Mr. Happy is seen with his glasses in his and Mr. Stubborn's plot but his glasses are gone in Miss Whoops's plot.
- Mr. Happy: Mr. Stubborn, I don't mean to disagree but...
- Mr. Stubborn: Are you the eye doctor?
- Mr. Happy: No
- Mr. Stubborn: Am I the eye doctor?
- Mr. Happy: yes, but I...
- Mr. Stubborn: THEN LET ME DO MY JOB!!!
- Miss Whoops: Whoops.Lost my glasses.Oh well.I can see without them.