- Mr. Per(s)nickety's Plot: Miss Helpful told Mr. Per(s)nickity that he had to feed the pigs. But Mr. Per(s)nickity does not like what happens to him in the end.
- Mr. Bump and Little Miss Whoops' Plot: Miss Whoops drives a tractor and Mr. Bump has to put the hay in the tractor's wagon. Soon Mr. Bump gets stumped, bumped, and bruised. Then the hook came undone and Mr. Bump came zooming down the hill.
- Mr. Grumpy's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is very happy about his corn field, but then crows come to eat the corn. So he sent Mr. Rude, Little Miss Helpful, and Little Miss Scary, but she ended up scaring the whole corn field instead of the crows. Then Mr. Grumpy threw his hat and started grumbling.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot: Mr. Nervous gets eggs from a dinosaur nest but it really was a chicken coop.
- Mr. Tickle And Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Grumpy sent Mr. Tickle and Mr. Scatterbrain to milk cows but then it started to do a disco dairy fever. Soon they milked every cow because Mr. Tickle said, "All those cows needed was a good tickle."
- The transcript for Farm can be seen here.
Mr Quiet guiding Miss Whoops on unloading the truck full of produce and livestock, but the load falls on top of Mr. Quiet.
- Miss Whoops unloads corn
- Miss Whoops unloads chickens.
- Miss Whoops unloads something (rotten food?) and Mr. Quiet avoids it, but Miss Helpful unloads apples on Mr. Quiet.
- This episode is the first for several things:
- The first episode that both the prologue and first segments are connected.
- Both Miss Scary and Mr. Bump's voices sound less high screechy compare their later appearances, meaning this may've been one of the first episodes to be produced.