Games is a first season episode of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Happy's Plot: Mr. Happy plays a game of horseshoes with Mr. Rude and Mr. Lazy. Mr. Scatterbrain soon arrives with his horse and is declared to be the winner.
- Mr Nervous' Plot: Mr. Nervous imagines he's lost in a haunted maze with ghosts. In reality he's just playing Pacman.(Deleted in the UK)
- Miss Calamity, Miss Whoops, Mr Bump, Mr Strong, and Mr Bounce's Plot: Miss Calamity hosts the Badminton Champions but the players and her got injured.
- Mr Stubborn and Mr Grumpy's Plot: Mr. Stubborn goes bowling and gets Mr. Grumpy annoyed when he doesn't play the game right.
- Mr Persnickety, Mr Tickle, and Noisy's Plot: Mr Persnickity,Mr Tickle,and Mr Noisy are playing golf. But Mr Tickle and Mr Noisy constantly breaks the silence in a game of golf.
- Mr. Stubborn: That roll was no good you stepped over the line.
- Mr. Grumpy: I did not step over the line, it was the perfect throw!
- Mr. Stubborn: You stepped over the line!
- Mr. Grumpy: Prove it!
- Mr. Stubborn: You cannot admit when you've made a mistake!
- Mr. Grumpy: Oh yes I can! In fact the first mistake I made tonight was agreeing to go bowling with you!
- Mr. Stubborn: And the second was stepping over the line!
- Mr. Grumpy: Oh, crooked cucumbers, I quit! (He tosses his hat on the ground. We see MR. STUBBORN tossing a bowling ball on the wood.)
- Mr. Stubborn: These bowling balls are cheap!
- Mr. Lazy: Wait a minute Mr. Happy. You mean I have to throw something, like with my arm?
- Mr. Rude: No Mr. Lazy, with your magic powers.
- Mr. Lazy: I don't have any magic powers.
- Mr. Scatterbrain: Wait, Am I Too Late to play?
- Goof: In Mr. Happy's plot, Mr. Rude scores two leaners, which was four points. Mr. Scatterbrain scores a ringer, which is three points. However, Mr. Happy says Mr Scatterbrain won
- In the third plot, Mr. Bump is hit up into space and reappears in the last plot where he crashlands back to Earth at a golf course.
- The game that appears in Mr. Nervous' plot looks similar to Pac-Man.