Hurry Mr. Rush, Autumn is Coming is the 2nd episode of the first season of Mr. Men and Little Miss. It was first broadcast on September 8, 1995.
Mr. Rush has only one day left to paint his house before Autumn arrives when Mr. Clumsy calls on him and offers to lend a helping hand. In an attempt to rid himself of this ill-times assistance, Mr. Rush sends him on an impossible mission; but the idea isn’t as clever as sends all that because Mr. Clumsy soon returns, thrilled to bits at having found the obscure record dreamed up by Mr. Rush and impatient to play it to him. The music booms so loudly that it makes all the leaves drop off the trees and they stick to Mr. Rush’s freshly panted house. Poor Mr. Rush! All that work for nothing!
- Geoffrey Palmer - The Narrator
- Jill Shilling - Little Miss Chatterbox
- Gordon Peters - Mr. Clumsy, Mr. Rush, Mr. Pots
- Len Carlson - Mr. Clumsy, Mr. Pots
- Alyson Court - Little Miss Chatterbox
- Neil Crone - Mr. Rush
- Ron Rubin - The Narrator
- Mr. Rush is a darker shade of purple than in the later episodes. This also happens in Mr. Funny Puts on a Show, as it uses stock footage.