Little Miss Busy
Little Miss Busy is always busy. When she's not cleaning the house, she's shopping, and when she's not shopping she's gardening, and when she's not gardening she's cooking. She never stops! One day she gets sick, and Dr. Makeyouwell tells her to do nothing and rest, but that makes her unhappy. Other characters stop by to suggest cures, but none work. Finally, Mr. Nonsense suggests she can take a vacation. Little Miss Busy likes the idea because she could do lots of planning and packing.
- She could be related to Mr. Busy.
- She is the only character in the series to wear glasses with coloured frames.
- Even though Little Miss Busy is the twenty-second book in the Little Miss series, she is placed nineteenth in the Little Miss Library, between Little Miss Star and Little Miss Quick which were the nineteenth and twenty-third books in the Little Miss series, respectively, though they are respectively placed eighteenth and twentieth in the Little Miss Library.
See Counterparts Wiki.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Boulot (French)
- Miss Beschäftigt (German)
- Lille Frøken Flittig (Danish)
- Η κυρία Εργατική (Greek)
- おおいそがしちゃん (Japanese)
- Jill Shilling (1995-1997)
- Catherine Disher (1997-1999)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Mr. Bump Goes on a Trip (TV)
- Mr. Mischief is Caught at his Own Game (TV)
- Little Miss Busy takes a Break (TV)
- Little Miss Busy: D.I.Y Teacher (TV)
- Little Miss Chatterbox Goes to Seatown (TV)
- Mr. Noisy the Music Man (TV) (cameo)