Little Miss Busy-Body/Madame Casse Pieds is a Nuisance person who loves to annoy people and bore them stiff, while annoying Mr. Greedy's best mate, Mr. Jelly! when she is annoying people, The Wizard comes around for a talk.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Casse Pieds (French)
- Η Κύριος Ενοχλητική (Greek)
- Gender: Female
- Colour: Yellow
- Relatives: None
- Job: Being Annoying, irritating and boring people stiff
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Although she doesn't appear in any other books, she does have her own learning card in the Mr. Men and Little Miss Learning Card Pack.
- Navi (The Legend of Zelda, Nintendo. Both annoy people)
- Crazy Frog (Namesake series, both annoy people)
- Dade (Harvey Beaks, both annoy people)
- Chris Moyles (BBC Radio) (both can be annoying, Paul says that anyone who doesn't listen is clearly an idiot, which isn't true)
- Scrappy (Scooby Doo, both are annoying and unintentional)
- Barney (both are annoying and unintentional)
- Elmo (Sesame Street, both are annoying enough to drive someone crazy)
- Thing 1 and 2 (The Cat in the Hat (1958), both do the opposite of what people say, and are annoying to Conrad, Sally, and Mr. Jelly)
- Gerald (Hey Arnold, both have similar hairstyles(except Gerald's hair doesn't have a bow))
- Duck Hunt Dog (Duck Hunt, both are irritating)
- Miss Hubbard (Postman Pat, both are busybodies)
- Wilton Cashmore (Joshua Jones, both are busybodies)
- Annoying Orange (Annoying Orange, both are annoying)
- Deena (Sesame Street, both are incredibly annoying)
- Miss Busybody (LazyTown, both are busybodies and have the same name)
- Caillou (Caillou, both wear yellow and are irritating)
- Shinnosuke Nohara (Crayon Shin-Chan, both annoy people)
- Thread (Battle for Isle Sleep, both are annoying)