Little Miss Calamity was a new Little Miss who was created for the The Mr. Men Show but she only made appearances in the first season of the show. Miss Calamity was almost always in trouble. Normally, the trouble started with something normal, then something went terribly wrong. In the end, anything that started out right was completely in shambles. She would always end those troublesome moments with her catchphrase, "What a calamity!" In the US version she had a Brooklyn accent and in the UK version she had a Lancashire accent. She was like a bad luck charm. She spoke with a woman's voice and had many calamities. Miss Calamity hosted a television show of her own called "Driving with Miss Calamity." Miss Calamity had her hair in a flip design and she had a dark green nose and she also wore white sneakers just like Mr. Small does in his new show design and is also the same orange colour as Mr. Small is in his new show design. She also owned a bakery as shown in the episode, Restaurants. She had a nice white house which dangled dangerously off a cliff and it was barely supported by a few wooden beams. She was accident-prone like Mr. Bump and Mr. Clumsy and very unlucky. Her very last appearance on The Mr. Men Show was in the episode, Ships. After that, she was removed from The Mr. Men Show. In the episode, Trees, a realistic looking golden statue of her was shown for a short while when Mr. Noisy, Little Miss Helpful and Little Miss Chatterbox were trying to decorate Mr. Quiet's treehouse with some ornaments. In the UK and US versions, Season 1 only, she was voiced by Aline Mowat (UK) and Prudence Alcott (US), respectively. In the French version, she is called Madame Calamité.
US: Brooklyn (New York)
Lives: She lived in a very nice white house that dangled dangerously off a cliff with wooden beam supports to support it in Dillydale
Friends: Possibly Little Miss Daredevil, Little Miss Helpful, Mr Happy and a few other Mr. Men and Little Misses
Dislikes: Things going wrong, having accidents and calamities
Likes: Flowers and cute things
Shape: Rounded rectangle
In the Japanese version, she is called サイナンちゃん.
Rivals: Mr. Rude, Mr. Stubborn
Nationality: Lancashire (UK) Brooklyn (US)
Physical (voice over PA)
Trees (Statue of her seen)
- First Appearance: Physical
- Last Appearance: Ships
- So far, Miss Calamity was the only character seen going to the toilet in the episodes, Trains and Construction.
- When she touches Machines things go wrong.
- She accidentally ran over Mr. Bump in the episode, Mall, when she was sitting on relaxing chair with a red warning button on it and it got completely out of control with a mind of its very own and the reason for that was it was all because Little Miss Helpful forgot to warn her not to press it.
- She was like Mr. Bump because she was clumsy and she got hurt like him.
- The reason why she was removed from the show is because the creators wanted to focus on the book characters, despite Little Miss Daredevil is still in the show for some reason
- She was also like Mr. Nervous and because she got scared like him.
- She was one of the few characters who wore shoes in the show, some of the other character that wear shoes in the show are Mr. Small (he has the same shoes as her), Mr. Tall (he wears similar big brown shoes to Mr. Noisy), Little Miss Magic (she wears sparkly pink clip shoes), Mr. Funny (he wears clown shoes with red toes and heals because he is a clown), Mr. Fussy (he wears neat and tied dark brown pointed shoes), Mr. Rude (he wears small light brown and dark brown shoes which replaced his black top hat), Mr. Noisy (he wears big brown boots which he walks around in like an elephant), Little Miss Chatterbox, Little Miss Helpful (she wears similar shoes to Little Miss Chatterbox's shoes, only her shoes have green toes and heals), Little Miss Daredevil (she wears white Evel Kinievel-style rocket boots), Mr. Nervous (he wears black and white shoes which look a lot more different to any other characters' shoes) and Mr. Messy (his shoes are similar to Little Miss Chatterbox's shoes, only his shoes have dirty blue toes and they are also untied).
- In the episode, Snow, she was a reporter on Good Morning Dillydale and she she got hurt and she was also a reporter in the episode, Games too and she got injured and she ended up with having lots of bandages around parts of her body like Mr. Bump does and she had a pair of crutches.
- Her friends were Mr. Bump, Mr. Nervous, Mr. Quiet, Mr. Strong, Mr. Messy, Mr. Scatterbrain (who saved her life in Boats), Mr. Tickle, Little Miss Whoops and Little Miss Helpful.
- She was one of the few Mr Men and Little Miss characters that believed that Mr Rude has bad manners and acting rude in the beginning while the cotton candy was everywhere and was insulted when Mr. Rude said she ought to shave before going to work after she ended up with a cotton candy beard on her face and she recognised that Mr Rude was acting rude in Fair.
- Her house fell down the edge of the cliff which was where her house was located on in the episode, Heatwave after her remote controlled ceiling fan went out of control and sliced through the wooden beams that supported it to the cliff and she also had a garden gnome that broke.
- She was seen with Mr. Bump in the episodes, Restaurants and Night and unfortunately for the both of them, they both got hurt.
- In the episode, Rainy Day, Mr. Persnickety (Mr. Fussy) called her a bad luck charm.
- She looks similar to Little Miss Curious and she sounds like her in the US version of The Mr. Men Show and they both have a rounded square shape, they both have high pitched voices and they both have Brooklyn accents in the US version of The Mr. Men Show and they both have similar hair flips on the fronts of their heads. Little Miss Calamity has a brown hair colour and Little Miss Curious has a blonde hair colour with a question mark shaped ponytail with a dark blue bow.
- In the episode, Circus, she was shown riding a bike on a tight rope high in the air and then she flew out of the circus tent and Mr. Bump saved her on his horse.
- In the song, Beach'n With The Boom Box, she, Miss Whoops and Miss Chatterbox all fell in love with Mr Strong with red love hearts over their heads.
- Although she didn't appear in Season 2, in the Season 2 episode, Trees, she left a realistic looking golden statue that looks like her behind.
- She was seen with Mr. Messy in the episodes, Birthday and Dillydale Day.
- She wore a towel on her head in the episode, Rainy Day after she got wet and in her plot in the episode, Flying, she wore a bonnet which at one point, it flew away from her and then she and then she got it back.
- She was one of the many characters who might have or might not have cared that Mr. Bump gets hurt.
- She was seen with some of the characters (except the Season 2 characters, Mr. Funny, Mr. Tall, Miss Bossy, Miss Magic, Miss Giggles and Miss Curious who haven't been seen with her so far because of her absence from Season 2).
- She hung out with Miss Scary and Mr. Tickle a lot in the episodes, Sightseeing and Parade.
- The reason why she didn't appear in Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show was because the creators wanted to focus more on the book characters. (Although the strange thing is, is that Little Miss Daredevil, Mr. Scatterbrain and Mr. Stubborn still managed to make appearances in the show.)
- Even though she was not in Season 2, she made a cameo in "Little Miss Sunshine Here Comes the Sun!" and she had a speaking appearance in "Mr. Strong Good Thing I Came Along!"
- Furball (Tiny Toon Adventures, both are unlucky),
- Elaine (Seinfeld, both have Brooklyn accents and they are both unlucky),
- Alpha 5 (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, both get into awkward situations)
- Pepper Ann (Pepper Ann, both get into awkward situations,)
- Marvin (Making Fiends, both are unlucky),
- Sheila Broflovski (South Park, both have Brooklyn Accents),
- Princess Daisy (Nintendo, Both have brown hair, have orange and look similar to each other),
- Courtney (Total Drama, both make no appearance in Series 2 of their series),
- Elora (Spyro, both have brown hair and were removed from their series),
- Carmen Lopez (George Lopez, both are unlucky and unfortunate at times),
- Olive Oyl (Popeye, both have New York accents, get unfortunate, and panic at times),
- Daphne Blake (Scooby Doo, both are danger-prone),
- Inez (Cyberchase, both have similar hairstyles and panic at times),
- Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender, both have brown hair),
- So and So (Teen Girl Squad, they have the same hairstyle.)
- Beth (Total Drama Series, both are clumsy sometimes and have brown hair.)
- Inspector Gadget (Namesake series, both get into awkward situations)
- Fagin (Oliver and Company, both get into awkward situations)
- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy (Hanna Barbera, all 3 are orange, danger-prone and awkward situations)
- Gary the Steam Engine (Namesake series, both are always getting intro awkward situations)
- Porter (Thomas and Friends, both have Brooklyn accents)
- Eirean Chicko and Sir Jeffrey (Dark and Light Elemental Ages from Warlords, all 3 are unlucky, panic at times and have brown hairs)
- Adyson Sweetwater (Phineas and Ferb, both are orange, danger-prone and have similar hairstyles)
- Boomer (TUGS, both are orange and jinxed)
- Kimberly Hart (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, both have brown hair and are both calamity sometimes)
- Wendy Torrance (The Shining, both get into unfortunate situations)
- Sticks the Bagder (Sonic Boom, both has orange with brown)
- Lua (Jewelpet, both ufortunate situations, Lua is not as unlucky as Miss Calamity)
- Balk (Mixels) Both are orange and unlucky
- Milo Murphy (Milo Murphy's Law, both are prone to calamitous situations)
- Calamity James (Beano, both are unlucky)