StoryLittle Miss Fun loves to have fun, all day, every day.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Boute-en-train (French)
- Miss Spass (German)
- Mevrouwtje Pret (Dutch)
- Lille Frøken Fest (Danish)
- Η κυρία Ξένοιαστη (Greek)
- Мисс Забава (Russian)
- たのしいことだいすきちゃん (Japanese)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Mr. Grumble
- Mr. No
- That's Enough, Little Miss Bossy (TV)
- Mr. Clever's Daft Bet (TV)
- Mr. Clumsy, Head Butler(TV)(cameo)
- Mr. Nonsense's Strange Illness(TV)(cameo)
- Little Miss Helpful Goes To The Fair(TV)(cameo)
- There are pictures of her on the back of the DVDs and the books of the Mr. Men Show. She looks relatively the same.
- She is one of the notable characters.
- Her Making Fiends counterpart is Charlotte because they both have blue bows and hair, and find fun in almost anything.
- Her My Little Pony counterpart is Pinkie Pie because the both like having fun.
- Her Mr. Raccoon and Friends counterpart is Purry because they are orange and find fun in almost anything.
- Her Uglydoll counterpart is Ket because they find fun in almost anything.
- Her Total drama counterpart is Geoff because they both love to party.
- Her Codename: Kids Next Door counterpart is Numbuh 3 because they both love to party.
- Her Kingdom Hearts counterpart is Olette because they are both orange and fun.
- Her Ned's Declassified counterpart is Seth, because they both love to party.
- Her 6teen counterpart is Jude Lizowski because they both love to party.
- Her Stoked counterpart is Broseph because they both love to party.
- Her US version of The Office counterpart is Pam Halpert because they both love to party.
- Her Care Bears counterpart is Playful Heart Monkey because they both like to have fun and can be annoying at times.
- Her Fairly Oddparents counterpart is Baby Poof because they both like to have fun and they are round.
- Her Thomas & Friends counterpart is Charlie because they're both fun.
- Her Homestar Runner counterpart is Bubs, because they both are orange, love to dance, and are always smiling, even when they are angry.
- Her Idolmaster counterpart is Yayoi Takatsuki, because they wear orange and have an energetic personality.
- Her Darkstalkers counterpart is Felicia, because they are fun-loving.
- Her Tekken counterpart is Ling Xiaoyu, because they are fun-loving.
- Her Street Fighter III counterpart is Elena, because they are cheery and fun.
- Her Junie B. Jones counterpart is the title character, because they both love to have fun.
- Her Nintendo counterpart is Lemmy Koopa, because they are playful and fun.
- Her LEGO Movie counterpart is Uni-Kitty, because they are both fun-loving.
- Her Lalaloopsy counterpart is Mari Golden Petals, because they are both party makers.
- Her Jewelpet counterpart is Tata, are both are playful and both are fun-loving.
- Her Mikayla's Words counterpart is Mikayla Pasteris because they both love to have fun.
- Her MikaylaLand Tales counterpart is Beach Babe because they're both fun-loving.
- Her Old Bear Stories counterpart is Rabbit because they are both fun.
- Her Street Fighter V counterpart is Laura because they are both fun.
- Her Oakie Doke counterpart is Oakie Doke because they are both fun.
- Her Brawl of the Objects counterpart is Party Hat because they both love to party.
- Her Sonic the Hedgehog counterpart is Amy Rose because they are both fun.
- Her TUGS counterpart is Pearl because they are both fun.
- Her Johnson and Friends counterpart is McDuff because they are both fun-loving.
- Her Class of 3000 counterpart is Madison Spaghettini Papadopoulusis because they both fun-loving.