Little Miss Late Beats Them All is the 31st episode of the second season of Mr. Men and Little Miss. It was first broadcast on March 28, 1996.
A running race is being held in Misterland and Little Miss Late decides to enter, although she doesn't hold out much hope of winning.
- Little Miss Late
- Mr. Bump
- Mr. Dizzy
- Mr. Jelly
- Mr. Lazy
- Mr. Mischief
- Mr. Rush (disqualified)
- Mr. Tall
- Mr. Tickle
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy
- When Mr. Rush attempted to start racing before the Mr. Fussy tells him to, he was disqualified and out of the race.
- Mr. Mischief was unable to win because of Walter that caught his foot so Little Miss Late won the race.
- For the rest of the episode, Mr. Dizzy lost his hat when it came off.
- For the rest of the episode, Mr Jelly was square, albeit still jelly like.
- The episode's plot is very similar to Thank Goodness for Mr. Slow which was released the following season.
- Mr. Rush was disqualified for rushing off before Mr. Fussy had said go. However when Mr. Fussy actually says go, Mr. Rush can be seen sprinting off from the starting line.
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy runs in the opposite direction after Mr. Fussy says go. However the next time he is seen, he is in 2nd place behind Mr. Bump.
- Mr. Dizzy doesn't take off immediately after Mr. Fussy says go, instead he waves as the other racers take off. However the next time he is seen, he is in 3rd place behind Mr. Topsy-Turvy and Mr. Bump.
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy speaks the right way round in this episode.
- Mr. Jelly takes off immediately after Mr. Fussy says go. However the next time he is seen, he is back behind the starting line.