Little Miss Late Beats Them All is the 31st episode of the second season of Mr. Men and Little Miss. It was first broadcast on March 28, 1996.
A running race is being held in Misterland and Little Miss Late decides to enter, although she doesn't hold out much hope of winning.
- Little Miss Brainy
- Little Miss Trouble (mentioned)
- Little Miss Neat (mentioned)
- Mr. Nosey
- Mr. Fussy
- Walter the Worm
- Little Miss Late
- Mr. Bump (does not speak)
- Mr. Dizzy
- Mr. Jelly
- Mr. Lazy (does not speak)
- Mr. Mischief
- Mr. Rush (disqualified)
- Mr. Tall
- Mr. Tickle
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy
- The scene of the race starting was seen in the opening for the British and French dubs. But there are a few changes, as the one from the opening is presumably the prototype:
- Mr. Nosey is maroon instead of green.
- Like with Mr. Nosey, many of the background Mr. Men and Little Misses had different colors.
- Mr. Jelly is seen running in the opening, but he fell in the episode.
- Mr. Lazy is seen simply standing while sleeping in the episode, instead of laying.
- The start/finish line had brown poles and purple banner in the opening, but changed to blue poles a lighter shade of purple for the banner.
- The hill that is hiding behind the banner is chartreuse in the episode.
- Despite Mr. Fussy disqualifying Mr. Rush for starting early, he is still seen participating in the race. This rather makes a continuity error, because it's unknown what happened to him if he was still in the race.
- If he was still allowed in the race, Mr. Rush should've been the winner, unless Mr. Mischief played a trick on him.
- When the race started, Mr. Topsy-Turvy was seen going the opposite direction the others were going. But he was seen later heading the same direction, only backwards.
- For the rest of the episode, Mr. Dizzy lost his hat when it came off.
- For the rest of the episode, Mr Jelly was square, albeit still jelly like.
- The episode's plot is very similar to Thank Goodness For Mr. Slow which was released the following season.
- This is the only episode in the 1995 series where two characters who didn't get starring roles in said series have speaking roles (in this case Mr. Topsy-Turvy and Little Miss Brainy).
- Mr. Fussy's animation after he shot the pistol is frozen in place.