Little Miss Trouble
July 31, 1981
- Colour: Yellow/light brown
- Shape: Round
- Gender: Female
- Hair: Red in pigtails
- Family: none
- Love: (possibly) Mr. Mischief, Mr. Uppity, or Mr. Cheeky
- Friends: Dr. Makeyouwell, Little Miss Scary, Little Miss Naughty, Little Miss Bad, Mr. Cheeky, Mr. Mischief, Mr. Uppity
- Rivals: Few of the characters
- Occupation: Troublemaker, lie spreader, prankster, con-artist
- Job: Framing a Mr. Man or a Little Miss
- Features: Blue bows
- Voice Actresses: Pauline Collins (1983), Jill Shilling (Mr. Men and Little Miss), Alyson Court (US dub)
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Chipie (French)
- Dona Problemas (Spanish)
- Unsere Frieda Frech (German)
- Miss Ärger (Second German Release)
- Mevrouwtje Bonje (Dutch)
- Senhora Sarilhos (Portuguese)
- Lille Frøken Ballade (Danish)
- Η Κυρία Ανακατωσούρα (Greek)
- 골치양 (Korean)
- 麻煩小姐 (Taiwan)
- トラブルちゃん (Japanese)
- الأنسه مشاكل (Alanisah mashakl) (Arabic)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Uppity
- Mr. Clever
- Mr. Worry (on T.V.)
- Mr. Small
- Mr. Tickle
- Mr. Bump
- Mr. Mischief (on cover) (says, "Here comes Trouble!")
- Dr. Makeyouwell
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Mr. Brave
- Little Miss Fabulous
- Isn't Little Miss Trouble Kind? (TV)
- Mr. Skinny's Incredible Bet (TV)
- Another Victory For Little Miss Splendid (TV)
- Little Miss Trouble and the Magic Paint (TV)
- Little Miss Tidy Loses a Friend (TV)
- Little Miss Star, the Leading Witness (TV)
- Little Miss Late Beats Them All (TV)(mentioned)
- Little Miss Bossy Has a Busy Day (TV)(cameo)
- Mr Clumsy in the Brains and the Brawn (TV)
- Mr Strong: King of the Circus (TV)
- She is good pals with Mr. Mischief, whom refers to her as "My dear, Little Miss Trouble", and Mr. Uppity, who is up for ruining people's day as well.
- She was originally going to be in The Mr. Men Show but got replaced by Little Miss Naughty because she is more of a prankster.
- Little Miss Bad bares a strong resemblance to Little Miss Trouble. The only difference they have is their color scheme. Their relationship is unclear.
- In Meet The Little Misses!, Little Miss Trouble is Spanish and is also Little Miss Sunshine's little sister.
- She was friends with Miss Tiny in Little Miss Tidy loses a friend, but after she locked her in the cabinet, Miss Tiny seemed to be afraid to let her take her home.
- In Little Miss Star the Leading Witness, she was kind rather than having her prankster personality.
See Counterparts Wiki.