Little Miss Twins is the fifteenth book in the Little Miss series. Little Miss Twins do everything in pairs, and say things twice. They live in Twoland where they are visited by Mr. Nosey. The Little Miss Twins were inspired by Roger Hargreaves twin daughters, Ameilia and Sophie.
Family:They are identical twin sisters
Job:Interacting each other
Features:(Both) Blue bows
Friends:Each Other and Mr. Nosey
- They were planned to be in The Mr. Men Show but did were not featured.
See Counterparts Wiki.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Double (French)
- Unsere Zwei Zwillinge (First German Release)
- Miss Zwilling (Second German Release)
- Senhoras Gémeas (Portuguese)
- Οι Κυρίες Διδυμούλες (Greek)
- Lille Frøken Tvilling (Norwegian)
- 雙胞胎小姐 (Taiwan)
- 쌍둥이양 (Korean)
- ふたごちゃん (Japanese)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Nosey
- Mr. Happy (Mentioned, but not seen)
- Mrs. Twoslice
- Pair of policemen
- Mr. Doublechop
- Mr. Doublechin
Title character other appearances
- The Joke Is On Little Miss Naughty (TV)
- Mr. Noisy, the Music Man (TV) (cameo)
- The Christmas Letter [do not speak]