- Mr. Clumsy is green with a yellow nose
- His hair and moustache are messed up
- He wears red shoes, one is untied.
- He lives in Australia
- He has 9 cousins one named Mr. Fussy.
Mr. Clumsy always breaks things or knocking things over. When he goes shopping, instead of taking one can, he knocks over the whole stack. On a farm, he falls into a puddle and goes home to take a bath. He falls into a linen basket. He falls out of a chair when he eats dinner. he has an accident before he goes to bed.
International publications & translations
Mr. Clumsy appears under the titles
- Monsieur Maladroit(French)
- Don Desastre (Spanish)
- Meneertje Onhandig (Dutch)
- 서툴러씨 (Korean)
- 呆呆先生 (Taiwan)
- Ο Κύριος Αδέξιος (Greek)
- Unser Herr Tolpatsch (German)
- Hr. Hovsa (Danish)
- ぶきようくん (Japanese).
Title of other Appearances this Character Appears In
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Mr. Fussy (he appears in this book before his own)
- Mr. Perfect
- Little Miss Fun
- Little Miss Brilliant
- Little Miss Fabulous (with pink hair and then perfect hair like Mr. Fussy)
- Little Miss Sparkle
- Hurry Mr. Rush, Autumn is Coming
- Little Miss Neat Sees Spots
- Mr. Impossible's Lesson
- Mr. Clumsy in the Brains and the Brawn
- Mr. Clumsy, Head Butler
- Mr. Uppity's Big House
- Mr. Small's Big Dream (cameo, with no shoes)
- Mr. Funny Puts on a Show (cameo)
- Little Miss Busy: D.I.Y. Teacher
- Mr. Lazy Takes an Afternoon Nap
- A Rival for Little Miss Somersault
- Happy Birthday Little Miss Scatterbrain
- The Christmas Letter (cameo)
- Mr. Clumsy made a cameo in Mr. Small's Big Dream, when he is shouting for Mr. Small.
- He made a cameo in Mr. Funny Puts On A Show. He appears in the crowd.
- He also made a cameo in The Christmas Letter.
- In a Mario game called "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door", Mr. Clumsy is referenced when Mario steps on an elderly Toad's contact lens. The Toad yells,"Compansate me, Mr. Clumsy!!!"
- In Little Miss Fabulous' book, he had pink hair and then perfect hair like Mr. Fussy. In the same book he is the only Mr. Man who copies Little Miss Fabulous.
- His title 'Clumsiest Person in the World' could suggest that he is even more accident-prone than Mr. Bump.
- He is slightly more round than Mr. Fussy in Mr. Fussy's book.
- He doesn't interact much with Mr. Fussy outside Mr. Fussy's book
See Counterparts Wiki.