Mr. Fussy is very fussy indeed. He brushes his teeth, trims his moustace, and combs his hair. He even combs the carpet to make sure it's perfect. Mr. Fussy also has a fussy parrot named Mr. Parrot. Mr. Fussy reads a letter he got from the mail, but gets the floor dirty becuase he forgot to wipe his feet, he cleans his dusty flower painting, but the flowers come right off! So Mr. Fussy had to paint new ones. Mr. Fussy gets packed and rides in a Taxi to the airport, but Mr. Grumble had to pick up Mr. Messy as well and they ended up going to the same place for a whole month, Mr. Fussy sobs in dispare.
- Geoffry Palmer: The Narrator
- Jill Shilling: Mr. Parrot
- Gordon Peters: Mr. Fussy, Mr. Messy, Mr. Grumble
- Len Carlson: Mr. Fussy, Mr. Parrot
- Neil Crone: Mr. Messy, Mr. Grumble
- Ron Rubin: The Narrator