This series aired in 1983. The series aired the same year in America and ended production in 1997. It was all the Little Miss stories, they were narrated by John Alderton and Pauline Collins in the UK and Arnold Stang in the US.
- Little Miss Splendid
- Little Miss Late
- Little Miss Plump
- Little Miss Helpful
- Little Miss Tiny
- Little Miss Bossy
- Little Miss Naughty
- Little Miss Trouble
- Little Miss Magic
- Little Miss Neat
- Little Miss Scatterbrain
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Little Miss Shy
- First appearances of Mr. Tall, Mr. Clever, Mr. Slow, Mr. Mischief, Mr. Rush (mentioned),and Mr. Quiet on TV.
- Unlike the series before it, the episodes are more loosely based on the books, such as in Little Miss Late where the dance she was late for is moved to the beginning instead of the end and in Little Miss Naughty where Mr. Clever's role is replaced by Mr. Greedy, the part where she tries to trip Mr. Busy is replaced with her trying to scare Mr. Jelly, and also the tricks Mr. Impossible plays on her are changed, also, there is an extra bit with Mr. Mean where she goes to a restaurant called "Muddles" and sends to bill to him.
- Because of this, Mr. Bump only cameos in this and Mr. Clever only appears in Little Miss Trouble.
- In the 1983 cartoon, Little Miss Greedy has her US title, Little Miss Plump.
- Unlike the books Mr. Worry appeared in 2 of the Little Miss stories, in Little Miss Nuaghty he replaces Mr. Small, in Little Miss Trouble, Mr. Worry is used to frame Mr. Small.
- This is the first time Mr. Tall became short.(The other times he became short was in Little Miss Splendid's Gift & A Surprise For Mr. Tall)
- In Little Miss Naughty, Mr. Mean has hair like Miss Shy's.
- In Little Miss Magic, Mr. Mean doesn't have his ears and his yellow nose is blue.
- In Little Miss Helpful, one scene has Miss Helpful with freckles on her face.
- In Little Miss Trouble, in one scene she doesn't have her nose.
- Little Miss Late is green instead of brown.
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy is pink instead of orange, and his hat is black instead of yellow.
- Mr. Chatterbox's hat is blue instead of green.
- In Little Miss Magic, Mr. Quiet is red instead of light brown, and has no hair.
- Mr. Muddle is blue instead of green.
- Mr. Dizzy is dark grey instead of brown.
- In Little Miss Shy, Mr. Quiet is green instead of light brown.
- Mr. Silly is light green instead of brown.
- Mr. Small is red-orange instead of red.
- Mr. Daydream is navy blue instead of cyan blue.
Early Bird Cameos/Cameo Roles
- Little Miss Neat first appeared in Little Miss Late before her own episode.
- Little Miss Sunshine appears in Little Miss Bossy and Little Miss Magic before her own episode.
- Little Miss Shy appears in Little Miss Magic before her own episode.