Mr. No is part of the Mr Men series of books, by Roger Hargreaves.
Mr. No does not like to agree on anything. He will disagree on anyone and anything. One day he met Little Miss Yes. She invites him to come over to her house for tea, but he declines. As he continues on his way, he feels very sad and lonely as can be. Not even a tickle from Mr. Tickle can cheer him up. Mr. Happy even tells him to be happy, but says no. Little Miss Fun wishes to have fun with him too, but he doesn't want to do that. Then Mr. No had an idea! He buys a bouquet of flowers and gives them to Little Miss Yes. He then decides to have tea with her after all.
International publications & translations
This is a list of titles for this book being published internationally.
- Monsieur Non (French)
- Ο Κύριος Όχι (Greek)
List of characters
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- What a Question, Little Miss Curious (TV) (cameo, colored red)
- Mr. Impossible's Lesson (TV) (cameo, without hat)
- Gender: Male
- Colour: Green
- Relatives: Possibly Little Miss Yes
- Job: Not agreeing with others
- Mr. No once appeared in a set of Mr. Men stickers from 1996.
- Horrid Henry (Namesake series, both of them say no)
- Duncan and Gwen (Total Drama series, all three say no)
- Tor (Tangled, both have hats that cover their eyes)
- Donald Duck (Disney, both say no all the time)
- Grouchy Smurf (Smurfs, neither of them agree on anything)
- Violet (The Incredibles, both wear their own hair over their eyes)
- Tony Abbott (Australian Liberal party leader, also says no a lot)
- Carol Beer (Little Britain, both say no all the time)
- N (Alphablocks, both say no all the time)
- Caillou (Namesake series, both disagree sometimes)
- Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street, both are green and disagree sometimes)
- Fifi La Fume (Tiny Toon Adventures, both say no all the time)
- Zorran (TUGS, both say no all the time)
- Zak (TUGS, both say no all the time)
- Squidward (SpongeBob Squarepants, both say no all the time)
- Dr. Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog, both say no all the time)
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros, both say no all the time)
- Mario (Hotel Mario, both are famous for saying "No")
- No Bo (My Little Animals, both say no all the time)