Mr. Skinny is the thirty-fifth book in the Mr. Men series by Roger Hargreaves.
Mr. Skinny lives in Fatland, where everything and everyone is big except for him. He has a small appetite, and sees Dr. Plump, who has him visit Mr. Greedy. Mr. Skinny then gains a belly which makes him happy. The doctor and he celebrate this eating.
International publications & translations
Mr. Skinny appears under the titles Monsieur Maigre (French), 苗條先生 (Taiwan), 빼빼씨 (Korean), Ο Κύριος Κοκαλιάρης (Greek), Unser Herr Dünn (German), Fætter Pind (Danish), やせっぽちくん (Japanese).
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Dr. Plump
- Mr. Greedy
Title character other appearances
- Mr. Marvelous (with a belly)
- Little Miss Somersault
- Little Miss Sparkle
- Mr. Skinny is up the Spout (TV)
- Mr. Skinny's Incredible Bet (TV)
- Mr. Small's Big Dream (TV)
- What a Question, Little Miss Curious!(TV)
- Mr. Mean Hasn't a Penny Left (TV)
- Little Miss Greedy...Belle of the Ball (TV)
- Mr. Cheerful Doffs His Hat (TV)
- Mr. Uppity's Big House (TV) (cameo)
- Mr. Clumsy, Head Butler (TV) (cameo)
- Little Miss Star, the Leading Witness (TV) (cameo)
- Little Miss Bossy Has a Busy Day (TV) (Mentioned, but not seen)
- He might have a crush on Little Miss Lucky.
- He is shorter and slightly wider in the 1995 show.
- He is best friends with Mr. Greedy.