Next Door is the fortieth episode of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Happy's plot: Mr. Grumpy is constantly annoyed by Mr. Happy, his neighbor, so much that he wants to move!
- Mr. Strong's Plot: Mr. Strong does an ad for being good neighbors, but fails miserably. (Not in UK)
- Mr. Nervous and Miss Scary's Plot: Mr. Nervous is scared of having to do Miss Scary's house chores.
- Mr. Rude and Miss Bossy's Plot: Mr. Rude, being his rude self, parks his car in Miss Bossy's driveway. Miss Bossy isn't very happy, and hires a tow truck to move it!
- The transcript for Next Door can be seen here.
- Miss Bossy bossed Mr Rude, Miss Giggles (on the phone), Mr Strong, and Mr Tickle in this episode, but not Miss Chatterbox (with the exception of Miss Chatterbox, give me your cell phone!).
- Miss Scary talked to Mr. Nosy on the phone.
- Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Stubborn, Miss Daredevil, Mr. Scatterbrain, Mr. Fussy, Mr. Bump and Mr. Quiet are running toward Mr. Strong but he didn't do anything to Mr. Stubborn, Mr. Scatterbrain, Miss Daredevil and Mr. Grumpy. (It's possible that they were not shown, and Mr. Scatterbrain was probably just scatterbrained when he was running.)
- Miss Scary has an iPhone in this episode.
- Miss Bossy is Mr Rude's new neighbor, Miss Chatterbox was his old one.[[Category:Season 2 Episodes of The Mr. Men Show]“