Physical is the first episode of the The Mr. Men Show. The episode shows how the different people in Dillydale exercise.
- Mr Lazy's Plot: When Mr. Tickle and Little Miss Chatterbox are doing their aerobics Mr. Lazy only makes things worse.
- Mr. Bump's Plot: Little Miss Helpful tries to teach Mr. Bump how to ski, but she isn't being very helpful.
- The Olympic's Plot: Mr. Persnickity, Mr. Nervous and Mr. Quiet judge an Olympic-like sport but they aren't too impressed about the contestants as the Little Miss on a loudspeaker (possibly Miss Calamity) announces that the Mr. Men and Little Misses are doing their effort on the Olympic rings.
- Mr. Bounce's Plot: Mr. Bounce tries to find ways to prevent him from bouncing while playing tetherball. Later, the viewer hears Mr. Noisy in golf where Miss Scary and Mr. Rude play and the Mr. Noisy said that Mr. Bounce scored a goal.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot (This plot is only available in the North American version.): Mr. Nervous imagines he's slaying a dragon but in reality he's just playing a dragon-course in mini-golf.
Note: This plot is deleted in the UK version because this plot is unpopular.
- Mr. Happy's Plot: Mr. Happy hosts the 'Annual Dillydale Race' from Good Morning Dillydale with Team Orange and Team Blue. The viewers see Team Orange and Team Blue racing until Mr. Persnickety crosses the finish line, letting Team Orange win.
- The Series premiere.
- Two 'Dance' songs are featured in this episode.
- Mr. Bounce's video is in this episode.
- Mr. Nervous' plot was banned from the UK due to the skit being rather poorly written and being very boring.
- This is when Mr Nervous first gets angry.