- Mr Tickle's and Miss Chatterbox's Plot: Mr. Tickle and Little Miss Chatterbox are attending an Aerobics class, run by Mr. Lazy.
- Mr. Bump's and Miss Helpful's Plot: Little Miss Helpful tries to teach Mr. Bump how to ski, but she isn't being very helpful.
- Miss Calamity and Mr. Strong's Plot: Miss Calamity and Mr. Strong compete to see who can go faster on the treadmill
- Mr. Persnickity's, Mr. Nervous' and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Persnickity, Mr. Nervous and Mr. Quiet judge an Olympic-like sport but they aren't too impressed about the contestants as the Little Miss on a loudspeaker (possibly Miss Calamity) announces that the Mr. Men and Little Misses are doing their effort on the Olympic rings.
- Mr. Bounce's Plot: Mr. Bounce tries to find ways to prevent him from bouncing while playing tetherball. Later, the viewer hears Mr. Noisy in golf where Miss Scary and Mr. Rude play and the Mr. Noisy said that Mr. Bounce scored a goal.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot (Only in the US version): Mr. Nervous imagines he's slaying a dragon but in reality he's just playing a dragon-course in mini-golf.
- Mr. Happy's Plot: Mr. Happy hosts the 'Annual Dillydale Race' from Good Morning Dillydale with Team Orange and Team Blue. The viewers see Team Orange and Team Blue racing until Mr. Persnickety crosses the finish line, letting Team Orange win.
- The transcript for Physical can be seen here.
- Two 'Dance' songs are featured in this episode.
- Mr. Bounce's video is in this episode.
- Everyone except for Mr. Messy, Mr. Stubborn and Miss Naughty appeared in this episode.