Shoes is the sixth episode (second part of the third episode) of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Sunshine's plot: Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small run their own shoe shop, but have all the wrong choices of shoes for Mr. Bump!
- Mr. Noisy's plot (Not in UK): Mr. Noisy ads his new "Shoe-a-torium", where everyone has good taste for it.
- Mr. Messy, Mr. Stubborn and Mr. Quiet's plot: Mr. Messy has lost his shoe in the woods, but a bear lurks around and he must find it before he notices the bear!
- Mr. Fussy's plot: Mr. Fussy is the director of Little Miss Cinderella, and Mr. Grumpy is cast as Prince Charming. The play doesn't go as planned!
- The transcript for Shoes can be seen here.
- The main Mr. Men with shoes are Mr. Noisy, Mr. Lazy, Mr. Tall,Miss Magic, Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Fussy, Miss Helpful, Mr. Messy, Mr. Funny, Miss Daredevil, Mr. Small, Mr. Nervous, and Miss Calamity.
- This is the first time we see Mr. Messy with his shoeless foot that look like all the other Mr. Men's.
- This is the first time we see Miss Scary as a fairy (or scary) godmother. (The second is in Gnomes & Fairies.)
- A possible relationship is hinted in this episode by Mr. Noisy when he says "getting that special gift for that special someone" and then shows Mr. Grumpy getting a gift for Miss Chatterbox.
- Mr. Fussy's feet are pointed in this episode.
- Mr. Messy says b-b-bear b-b-bear b-b-BEAR! BEAR! BEAR! to the tune of the William Tell overture
- Miss Chatterbox portrayed Cinderella in this episode.
- Mr. Bounce falling through the dock in Mr. Noisy's plot may have been a reference to Mr. Bounce's story.
- Goof: When Miss Naughty tells Mister Grumpy to put the glass slipper on her foot, she is still wearing the same shoe, but when Miss Scary scares everyone, Miss Naughty's shoe vanished.
- First appearance of Miss Magic.