Shoes is the sixth episode (second part of the third episode) of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Sunshine's plot: Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small run their own shoe shop, but have all the wrong choices of shoes for Mr. Bump!
- Mr. Noisy's plot (Not in UK): Mr. Noisy ads his new "Shoe-a-torium", where everyone has good taste for it.
- Mr. Messy, Mr. Stubborn and Mr. Quiet's plot: Mr. Messy has lost his shoe in the woods, but a bear lurks around and he must find it before he notices the bear!
- Mr. Fussy's plot: Mr. Fussy is the director of Little Miss Cinderella, and Mr. Grumpy is cast as Prince Charming. The play doesn't go as planned!
- The transcript for Shoes can be seen here.
Miss Naughty places a pair of slippers filled with canned whipped cream in front of the door.
- Mr. Fussy wears them, and is disgusted by it.
- Mr. Messy spots it, and decides to eat the cream off of the slippers, which Miss Naughty is disgusted.
- Miss Daredevil doesn't pay attention about the slippers, and blasts up to the sky which causes the cream to splatter all over Miss Naughty.
- This is the first time we see Miss Scary as a fairy (or scary) godmother.
- Mr. Fussy's feet are pointed in this episode, unlike in Beach where they're curved.
- When Miss Naughty tells Mister Grumpy to put the glass slipper on her foot, she is still wearing the same shoe, but when Miss Scary scares everyone, Miss Naughty's shoe vanished.
- Mr. Messy says b-b-bear b-b-bear b-b-BEAR! BEAR! BEAR! to the tune of the William Tell overture.
- The mask Miss Scary wears is from "Phantom of the Opera".