Sneezes & Hiccups the twenty-third episode (first part of the twelfth episode) of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Stubborn develops a cold, but refuses to admit that he is sick, despite Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Lazy, and Mr. Happy (who is the doctor) trying to tell him. He sneezes down the entire building.
- Mr. Fussy's Plot (ONLY IN THE US VERSION!): The Dillydale Glee Club with Mr. Fussy perform a concert, only for them to have the case of sneezes and hiccups, in which Mr. Rude ends with a burp. At the end of this segment, the audience is seen to be many versions of Mr. Rude with different hats and hairstyles.
- Mr. Fussy's Plot: Mr. Fussy invites Mr. Messy and Mr. Tickle to a fancy restaurant and then performs a concert with the Dillydale Glee Club, and they were required to wear a tie and Mr. Messy didn't bring one.Mr. Happy gave him one which gave him a crazy style. He then sneezed (even though he's one of the 12 characters with no visible nose) and Mr. Fussy started to find and get rid of the thing that could be making him sneeze. It turns out in the end that the tie was making him sneeze.
- Miss Magic's Plot: Miss Daredevil develops hiccups, she goes to Miss Magic, who somewhat makes things worse, especially with turning Miss Daredevil into a goat. In the end when her hiccups were cured it created a large venus fly trap and Miss Scary gets the hiccups. The funniest ending was when Miss Magic transformed herself into a lawnmower
- Mr. Stubborn's strong sneeze might be as stronger than Mr. Sneeze's as he is able to sneeze down the entire house.
- Mr. Messy appears to be allergic to ties or fabric.
- The narrator broke the fourth wall by talking to Miss Scary in the end and thanked her for curing his hiccups.
- Mr. Tickle, Mr. Happy, Mr. Bump, Mr. Messy, Mr. Small, Mr. Noisy, Mr. Bounce, Mr. Strong, Mr. Tall, Little Miss Bossy, Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Daredevil are the characters with no visible nose but they still sneezed in this episode. Mr. Nervous, Mr. Lazy and Little Miss Curious originally had no visible nose in the books.
- Little Miss Scary can play the bagpipes.
- Miss Magic turned Miss Daredevil into a goat in this episode.In Mr. Stubborn's plot, Mr. Miserable makes a cameo appearence on the thermometer.
- Ironically, Mr. Sneeze doesn't appear in The Mr. Men Show. If he did. He would probably be given arms to cover his nose and possibly black beady eyes and glasses.
Mr. Lazy: Maybe you should see a doctor!
Mr. Stubborn: Only sick people go to the doctor!!! (sneezes)
Mr. Lazy: Hello, Mr. Happy!
Mr. Happy: Wonderful! Knocking down this wall really opens up the place!
Miss Chatterbox: Mr. Stubborn knocked it down with a sneeze. He has a cold.
Mr. Happy: A cold.. that sounds serious. How about I give you a professional opinion?
(Mr. Happy checks with the thermometer)
Mr. Happy: Mr. Stubborn, I have some bad news: you have a cold.
Mr. Stubborn: I do NOT have a cold!
Mr Fussy:Not the table cloth!
Miss Daredevil: As you can see, Miss Scary. I have a terrible case of the hiccups.
Miss Scary: Well, I know just the cure for that. (puts on her mask and tries to scare Miss Daredevil's hiccups)
Miss Scary: Boy, I can't even scare them out of you. This is a job for the hiccup doctor.
Miss Scary: (laughs) I love it when you do that!
Miss Daredevil: Hi, Miss Magic. Can you help me?
Miss Magic: What seems to be the problem?
Miss Daredevil: I have a bad case of the hiccups.
Miss Magic: I think you've come to the right place. (teleports) As a hiccupologist, (notices a frog on her hair and changes the frog back to her hat) I'll try to cure your bad case of the hiccups. (waves her wand) Bibbledy beeps and bibbledy bops! Bring an end to your silly hiccups. (zaps Miss Daredevil) Isn't it amazing?
Miss Scary: Totally! And now Miss Daredevil talks like a goat!
Miss Magic: Yes, but her hiccups are cured. (listens to Miss Daredevil's hiccup, but turns out to be goat bleats) Ok, maybe that didn't really work.
Miss Scary: I don't speak goat! But I think she wants her old voice back.
Miss Magic: No problem! Let's just try this again. Bibbledy tat and bibbledy tac, give the goat girl her voice back!
Miss Scary: Ok, now that is scary.
Miss Magic: Hmm, this is more serious than I thought. Bibbledy doo and bibbledy boz, turn her back into the way she was!