The Joke is on Little Miss Naughty is the 1st episode of the first season of Mr. Men and Little Miss. It was first broadcast on September 5, 1995.
Mr. Nosey, Mr. Tall, Mr. Dizzy, Little Miss Greedy, Mr. Strong, Little Miss Twins, and Mr. Tickle go for a picnic on the beach. But Little Miss Naughty was also there playing tricks. First she hid a mouse trap grabbed Mr. Nosey's nose, made a hole in Mr. Dizzy's boat, and lastly filled the salt shaker full of sand. But Little Miss Twins, Mr. Tall and Mr. Tickle taught her a lesson. Mr. Tickle put her on a very tall chair and took the ladder off. When they went home they put Little Miss Naughty down. But then she got hungry. So Mr. Strong gave her an egg. When Little Miss Greedy gave her and she shook the salt shaker out came sand.
- Little Miss Naughty
- Mr. Nosey
- Mr. Tall
- Mr. Dizzy
- Little Miss Greedy
- Mr. Strong
- Little Miss Twins
- Mr. Tickle
- Geoffrey Palmer - The Narrator
- Jill Shilling - Little Miss Naughty, Little Miss Greedy, Little Miss Twins
- Gordon Peters - Mr. Tickle, Mr. Nosey, Mr. Dizzy, Mr. Strong
- Arnold Stang - Mr. Tall
- Len Carlson - Mr. Tickle, Mr. Dizzy, Mr. Strong, Mr. Tall
- Neil Crone - Mr. Nosey
- Catherine Disher - Little Miss Naughty, Little Miss Twins
- Judy Marshak - Little Miss Greedy
- Ron Rubin - The Narrator
- First television appearance of the Little Miss Twins.
- Alternate title: Little Miss Naughty Goes to the Beach. (Title on first broadcast.)
- The part where Little Miss Twins trick Miss Naughty by popping up without her knowing which one is which is similar to the Thomas & Friends episode "The Diseasel"
- This is the first episode, minus the pilot episode.
- This is the only time the Little Miss Twins speak in the Mr. Men and Little Miss episodes.