- When Mr. Lazy says "Quitting so soon?" he says "stopping" instead of "quitting".
- Miss Calamity just says "Mr. Small." instead of "Hello, Mr. Small!".
- The UK version excludes Mr. Nervous' plot.
- The fifth bumper is cancelled in the UK version.
- Mr. Happy says "Uh oh!" instead of "Whoa!".
- Miss Sunshine says "Ooh!" instead of "Wowzer!"
- Mr. Happy, instead of saying "Holy baloney!", says "I can't believe it!"
- The UK version excludes Mr. Bump and Mr. Strong's plot.
- The first bumper is cancelled in the UK.
- In Mr. Happy and Mr. Stubborn's plot, you can hear the heart beeps better at the beginning.
- Mr. Happy says "Didn't you hear a word I said?" instead of "Did you not hear a word I said?"
- Mr. Messy sings his song in his US voice in the UK version.
- Mr. Happy says "Good morning!" instead of "Oh ho!"
- Mr. Happy exclaims after Little Miss Calamity says "...into Ferdinand's bowl!"
- During the fish bowl-ectomy montage, Mr. Happy and Miss Calamity exclaim while they move around the room.
- Miss Daredevil says "Hang on very tightly!" instead of "Hang onto your patootie!"
- Mr. Quiet doesn't exclaim in the UK version - he just says "Look out everyone! Look out!"
- Mr. Rude says porridge instead of oatmeal.
- Between when Mr Nervous says "Well" and "I was warming us some noodle soup when I reached for a wooden spoon" he says "Mr Pernickety", instead of saying nothing at all
- At the beginning of Mr Bump's plot, Miss Sunshine says something instead of saying nothing at all.
- Miss Whoops says "How about we watch some roller skating?" instead of "How about we watch some roller derby?
- At the beginning in the UK version, the narrator just simply says "The farm" instead of "Ah, the farm".
- The narrator says "It's not easy running a farm" a little faster in the UK.
- Mr. Per(s)nickety says "Oh, quiet you pigs!" instead of "Oh, quiet you hogs!".
- Mr. Bump makes a lot more noises in the UK version.
- Miss. Whoops says "Of course, I'm a trained professional" instead of "Oh sure, I'm a trained professional".
- As Mr. Bump is holding the hay barrel back to the back of the tractor, he says "Wait for me!".
- In the UK version, when Miss Whoops says "Smell that fresh air Mr. Bump", when she says that line, it sounds less like a question like how the US version is.
- Mr. Grumpy says "Mr. Rude? Grumpy calling" a little higher than the US version.
- Mr. Grumpy says "It's very good!" instead of "It's pretty good!".
- While Miss Helpful is taking down his first field of corn, Mr. Grumpy says "Stop it!".
- Mr. Grumpy says "Get out!" to Miss Helpful much louder.
- The UK version skips the little music moment in between the Mr. Grumpy segment and the short segment with Mr. Quiet gets a pile of fish on him.
- Mr. Tickle says "No, but we do know how to tickle" instead of "No, but we sure know how to tickle".
- Mr. Tickle says "Oh Mr. Scatterbrain, I don't know where to start" instead of "Gee Mr. Scatterbrain, I don't know where to start".
- Mr. Tickle doesn't hold the work "Out".
- The UK version excludes Miss Calamity's plot.
- The Talk To The Flowers song is not in the UK, but kept Dinosaurs On The Loose.
- The UK version does not have Mr Rude's scene.
- The UK version skips the little music moment in between the Miss Helpful segment and the short segment where Mr Small, Mr Nosey and Mr Bounce try to get a library book altogether.
- Nobody screams when the bookcases fall in the UK.
- The UK version skips the Beaching with the Boombox song.
- In the UK, there is no Mr Nervous scene.
- Mr Tickle says "Count five along from the blue one!" instead of "Count five along from over there!".
- The UK version lacks Mr Bump's Plot.
- The UK version misses out Miss Daredevil and Mr Quiet's plot.
- In the U.K. version Mr Grumpy says "torches wouldn't have been inveneted" instead of night lights.
- Mr Strong says "Help is on the way!" in the US version, but says "...definatly on the way"
- Mr Nervous has a cancelled Plot in the U.K..
- Mr Scatterbrain's song is cancelled in the U.K.
- In the UK version there is a picture of Miss Whoops Dancing in an orange background, instead of flashing.
- In The UK, Miss Naughty sings Iceberg Boogie, not Miss Helpful.
- The UK version excludes Miss Daredevil's Plot.
- Miss Whoops said "...in no time at all!" instead of just "no time". And the mouthflaps changed.
- Mr Nervous has no plot in the UK.
- The Mr Grumpy scene is cancelled in the UK version
- The fourth bumper isn't in the UK.
- In the UK, nut patties are referred to as nut cutlets.
- Mr Nervous' plot is cut in the UK version, and went straight to the song.
- In The UK, Miss Naughty said there are 10001 rose petals, instead of 10000.
- Miss Sunshine, instead of saying "Nevermind" says "That's why"
- In the UK, Mr Messy tasted blackcurrant, instead of Grape Jelly.
- When Mr Stubborn says "Watch and learn from a pro!" he says "Expert" instead of "Pro".
- In this episode, Mr Bump's scene is deleted.
- Mr Nervous sings the Birthday song, instead of entirely Mr Grumpy.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.