Little Miss Magic's Video
- Little Miss Chatterbox, instead of saying "Get along, little doggies!", she says, "You're quite a cowboy!".
- Mr. Fussy, instead of sputtering when the Grandfather clock is washing him, he says, "No, it's annoying".
- Little Miss Chatterbox says, "Yep, it's perfect!" instead of "Yep, it's a keeper!".
Mr. Strong's Video
- You can't really hear it very well, but it sounds like Mr. Per(s)nickity says "Oh, good lord!" at the beginning of the video.
- Also at the beginning, Mr. Per(s)nickety stutters at the word 'and' when he says "And it's threatening to shrink my new wool sofa!".
- When Mr. Per(s)nickety pushes the sofa to the right before Mr. Strong says "This looks bad!", Mr. Pernickety doesn't say "Well...?".
- When Mr. Strong is walking on the outside of the wall, Mr. Per(s)nickety says, "Oh, dear!".
- When Mr. Strong pulls off part of the roof with the flag pole, he says a shorter, "Hello!".
- Mr. Per(s)nickety doesn't scream when Mr. Strong takes off the roof.
Mr. Noisy's Video
- When Mr. Noisy says "If I have to break the rules with you, I'll have to break them for everyone!", he says this in a high and fast tone.
- When Mr. Noisy says "Next!", he says it in a high voice.
- When the bookcases fall, nobody screams.
- Mr. Per(s)nickety stutters on the word, "She tried" when he says "But she tried to run me over!".
- At the end, they add an extra scene.
Little Miss Helpful's Video
Little Miss Chatterbox's Video
Mr. Bump's Video
- Mr. Bump says "Here I go then" instead of saying "Here goes nothing!".
- Also, He says "Geronimo!" instead of saying nothing at all.
- Mr. Bump screams when he falls to the ground at the end, instead of saying nothing at all.
Little Miss Sunshine's Video
- There is an extra scene at the beginning.
Mr. Grumpy's Video
- Mr. Per(s)nickety has a higher pitch laugh at the beginning.
- Mr. Tickle falls off of Mr. Boune's roof screaming, instead of saying nothing at all.
Mr. Happy's Video
- You can hear the heart beeps in the beginning more better.
- Mr. Happy doesn't say the word 'just' when he says "Didn't you hear a word I just said?!".
Mr. Tickle's Video
- Mr. Tickle doesn't hold the work "Out".
- Mr. Tickle stills says "You gotta tickle it out" when Mr. Scatterbrain says "You wanna get that milk?".
Mr. Bounce's Video
- Mr. Bounce says, "Wheeeee!" right when he gets hit by the tetherball the last time.
Little Miss Calamity's Video
- Little Miss Helpful says "Go ahead, sit down and relax" instead of "Go ahead and sit down".
- Little Miss Calamity doesn't say "I can't stop!" before she enters the clothes store.
- Little Miss Calamity doesn't say "I can use some pants" when she goes through the clothes in the store.
- Little Miss Calamity doesn't say "Arrgh!" when we see her with a pirate hat and eye patch.
- Little Miss Calamity doesn't say "Doggies, help!" when she enters the pet department.
- Little Miss Calamity says "Sorry, Mr. Grumpy" instead of "Mr. Grumpy, look out!".
- Little Miss Calamity says "Thank you, Mr. Bump" instead of "Please let me though, thank you".
- Afterwards, she says "Sorry, Mr. Bump!".
- Little Miss Calamity says "What a Calamity!" instead of "Shiver me Timbers!".
Mr. Lazy's Video
Mr. Messy's Video
- When Mr. Messy says "Take this chunk of cheese with you, will ya? She likes to feed the turkey", he says turtles instead of turkey.
- Mr. Messy says "See?" right when he tries on his sock cheese.
Little Miss Naughty Video
Mr. Per(s)nickety's Video
- Whenever Mr. Per(s)nickety mentions his sidewalk, he says path instead of walk.
- When Mr. Messy puts a lot of snow on Mr. Per(s)nickety's house, Mr. Per(s)nickety says "I would if I could!" instead of screaming.
- Whan Mr. Per(s)nickety says "No, no! Stop helping!", he says "Stop helping me!".
Mr. Quiet's Video
Mr. Rude's Video
- The UK's video starts a little later.
- Before Mr. Small says "Thank you for buying this audiobook, 'How to Be Polite'", he says "This is Mr. Small!".
- Little Miss Chatterbox says "Hello!" instead of "Oh".
- When Mr. Rude says "Let's get this dumb lunch over with, Miss Chatterbox!", he says stupid instead of dumb.
- Little Miss Chatterbox says "Very soon!" instead of "Real soon!".
Little Miss Scary's Video
Mr. Small and Mr. Nosy's Video
- Mr. Nervous whimpers when the closet opens.
- Mr. Small exclaims when Little Miss Daredevil appears.
Little Miss Whoops's Video
- Little Miss Sunshine can be heard hosting a cooking programme on the telly in Mr. Bump's room, instead of saying nothing at all.
- When Little Miss Whoops says "Whoops!" before entering Mr. Bump's room, it is rather quiet.
- Little Miss Whoops says "How about we watch some roller-skating?" instead of "How about we watch some roller-derby?".
- Little Miss Whoops sounds more panicked when she says "Mr. Bump! What are you doing up there?"
- Mr. Bump doesn't whisper when he says "I'd like to get some rest now."
- You can't hear it very well, but Little Miss Whoops says "Whoops!" after Mr. Bump falls onto his bed from the lamp.
- Mr. Bump makes panicked-like moans when the lamp is about to fall on the floor.
Mr. Stubborn's Video
- Everyone, except Mr. Stubborn, screams when they get bumped into by Mr. Bounce.
Mr. Scatterbrain's Video
- Mr. Bounce doesn't laugh between "Well, like ukuleles" and "Which I never learned to play especially with my toes."
Little Miss Daredevil's Video
- Mr. Nervous doesn't scream when Little Miss Daredevil almost hits him.
- When we see the slide, Mr. Quiet says "Not the slide, not the slide!".
- When Little Miss Daredevil crashes the scooter, Mr. Noisy says "Are you gonna take it, Miss Daredevil?".
Mr. Nervous' Video
- Like Mr. Rude's video, the UK video starts a little later.
- Mr. Rude says "That guy is as soft as a marshmallow" instead of "That man is as soft as a grape."
Little Miss Giggles' Video
- Little Miss Giggles says "Of course!" instead of "Sure!".
- Little Miss Giggles says pasta instead of macoroni.
- She also says jar of honey instead of peanut butter. eeeheehehehehe