Trains & Planes is a Season 2 episode of The Mr. Men Show
Mr. Bump and Miss Helpful's Plot: Mr. Bump is sent to fix a line since a storm demoilshed it but by the time he finishes it Miss Helpful tells him get the off track.But she was listening to the wrong track.
Mr. Messy's Plot: Mr. Messy has an ad for his new airlines, Messy Airs. With some people complain about. (This plot was deleted from the UK version)
Mr. Fussy, Miss Scary, and Miss Magic's Plot: Mr. Fussy offers from Miss Magic lemonade on the plane. However she turns Miss Scary into a pineapple, and she turns Mr. Fussy into a block of ice.But she soon gives him lemonade.Mr. Fussy starts to enjoy the trip. Only to buried alive by pineapples which Mr. Rude uses a straw to drink the lemons out to his delight.
Mr. Grumpy's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is on The Dillydale Express pulled by an intercity 125.Along with Miss Sunshine, Mr. Scatterbrain, and Mr. Tickle.Much to his annoyce,because Mr. Tickle tickles Miss Whoops causing her uncouple the coaches.
- When Mr. Grumpy takes out his cell phone it is shown he has a pocket.
- The pilots of Messy Airs are Little Miss Sunshine and a pig.
- The book that Mr. Grumpy was reading was his auto biography.
- At the end of the episode Mr. Grumpy escaped Miss Sunshine, Mr. Tickle ,& Mr. Scatterbrain by rideing on Miss Helpful and Mr. Bump's hand car, which got hit by a train.
- Miss Whoops was driving the train that hit Mr. Bump, Miss Helpful, and Mr. Grumpy when she was the ticket taker of the train that Mr. Grumpy rode.
- At the end, Little Miss Whoops was a pilot and Mr. Bump was on the plane, but a few seconds later Mr. Bump is with Little Miss Helpful and Little Miss Whoops is driving a train.