The first question is multiple-choice, and contestants guess which isn't a musical instrument. The second question, due to help from Little Miss Sunshine, what musical instrument is she playing. The bonus question is what song Miss Sunshine plays, and that question can be given to the contestant or contestants who have more points, or if all players have 0 points, can be given to a player by spinning the wheel.
|Contestants||Which of these three things is NOT a musical instrument?||What Musical Instrument is Little Miss Sunshine playing?||What Song is Little Miss Sunshine playing?(Bonus)|
|Mr. Grumpy||The Monkey (correct)||A Xylophone (correct)||
Does she have to play like such a looneybird? (US version) Is it the Dillydale National Anthem? (UK/AUS version) (both incorrect)
|Mr. Scatterbrain||A Pickle isn't a musical instrument. (incorrect; There was no pickle on the board.)||A Ding-Dong Maker! (incorrect) Somebody's at the door. I'll get it!||Is someone going to answer that? (incorrect; he didn't get the bonus anyway)|
|Mr. Strong||The Trumpet! (incorrect because it is a musical instrument)||N/A||Didn't get the bonus.|
Which of these 3 is NOT a musical instrument?
a) Monkey (correct)
What instrument is Little Miss Sunshine playing?
Correct answer: Xylophone.
Bonus question: What song is Miss Sunshine playing?
Correct answer: Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star.
- Mr. Grumpy - 20 pts (Mr. Grumpy answered the bonus wrong)
- Mr. Scatterbrain - 0 pts (Mr. Scatterbrain didn't get the bonus, anyway)
- Mr. Strong - 0 pts
|Contestants||Which of these three things is NOT a musical instrument?||What musical instrument is Little Miss Sunshine playing?||What song is Little Miss Sunshine playing? (Bonus)|
|Mr. Fussy||It's most certain that the Banana is not a musical instrument.(correct)||It's quite obvious that Little Miss Sunshine is playing a--
Glockenspiel! (incorrect, because Mr. Stubborn interrupted Mr. Fussy's answer)
|Didn't get the bonus.|
|Little Miss Giggles||
It's the... It's the Ban..ba..ba..
it's the ba..bana..
GAHAHAHAHAHA! (due to giggling, incorrect)
|N/A||Didn't get the bonus.|
|Mr. Stubborn||The Tuba! I heard you the first time! I said TUBA!(incorrect because it is a musical instrument and there was no tuba on the board)||She is playing a Glockenspiel! (incorrect)
Yes it is! (incorrect)
|That is Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star! (incorrect)
No! You are wrong! (incorrect)
Which of these is NOT a musical instrument?
c) Banana (correct)
What instrument is Miss Sunshine playing?
Correct answer: Banjo.
What song is Little Miss Sunshine playing?
Correct answer: Old MacDonald Had a Farm.
- In the second episode, Mr. Stubborn performed the gang sign when he was chosen on the wheel.
- In the first episode, the total is 30 points for all three answers correct, and in the second episode, a scoreboard shown that 3 points can be given.
- Mr. Happy's question card wasn't shown, it was possibly known that Mr. Scatterbrain's monkey destroyed it.
- In the first episode, whoever got the second question right, they were given the bonus question but the second episode shows they spin the wheel.
- In the 1st episode, in the UK/Australian version, it is revealed that Dillydale is a nation aside from a city when Mister Grumpy asked "Is it the Dillydale National Anthem?".